Monday, March 24, 2008

If I had one million dollars


If I had one million dollars, I would use it for my personal expenses, for creating my own business, and for helping poor and homeless people. First, I would like to buy me a house, a new fancy car, laptop and etc. Next, I would like to start my own business. I want to buy the "Hotel Tajikistan." If I own this hotel, I will be profited from it about $100,000 every month. Finally, I would like to create my own foundation for helping poor and homeless people. This foundation will give poor and homeless people money to improve their own life. In order for them to get the money from the foundation, they need to give their plans for the future use of the money before they get the money. That way the foundation will make sure they use the money for a right reason.

No comments: